Our team – at your service!
The company's founder, Claudia C. Rehberg, has lived in 5 different countries, in 4 different cultures and on 3 different continents. When she founded Professional Organizing in 1982 there was no such thing as Web, no such thing as mobile phones and nothing resembling relocation services as they are known today. She has accompanied the development of relocation services both nationally and internationally.
Every day our clients benefit from her wealth of experience. In 1996 she was awarded the Veuve Clicquot 'Business Woman of the Year" award for her pioneering work in the relocation industry.
Claudia Rehberg is a passionate entrepreneur. She was one of the first to concern herself with not only providing support for employees, but with the question of how this should be done. As early as in 1995 she defined standards of quality that shaped the industry. But also in 2016 she is the first to be granted both the EuRA 2016 Global Quality Seal and the ISO 9001: 2015 quality certificate. These particularly include data security, risk managment, compliance and independent advice. We involve specialized lawyers to examine and clarify legal issues.
She is an honorary member of the General Assembly of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Frankfurt and has been appointed as a commercial judge.
Our staff is carefully selected in order to guarantee the high standards of this complex service. They are all professionally trained or university graduates, speak several languages and have lived abroad. The characteristic of our staff is a combination of competence and empathy, efficiency and passion, meticulousness and far-sightedness.
We are all service providers with a passionate commitment.
Why Professional Organizing:
- Our company name is our programme: you book professionalism with us – demonstrated by our practical and customer-oriented solutions
- The know-how of our continously trained and experienced staff guarantees short replytime to your enquiry as well as flexible and non-bureaucratic cooperation.
- Our actions are characterized by empathy and the spirit to offer more than what is expected.
- We are totally independent and cover your interests only.
- We consider ourselves as an important partner for small and medium sized companies and consider a cooperation as obligation and honor.
- We know the values of our clients – and act accordingly.
Quality made by Professional Organizing